This is a color picture of the campus taken from an elevated view in about 1971. The addition and remodeling of Pierce Library has been completed, and that was reopened in 1971, but the new Hoke Hall has not been started which occured in 1972. Visible here is the back side of the old Hoke Building, and moving clockwise, Pierce Library, a corner of Badgley Hall, Inlow Hall, and Ackerman School.
Helten, Paula (curator)
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.
La Grande, OR
Position: 1039 (3 views)