40's Campus 2
"Bldgs & Grounds 40-49" This is a 1940's era picture of the Eastern Oregon College campus, consisting of from left to right: Ackerman School, Inlow Hall, and Hunt Hall. (Originally Dorion Dormitory.) Scrubby fields make up the foreground, and Mt. Emily is just visible in the right background.
Helten, Paula (curator)
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.
La Grande, OR