1954-55 Campus 1-1
This is an elevated view taken from Hunt Hall of Inlow Hall and Hunt Hall's ivy covered "A" section. 1950's era cars are parked along the streets and in the parking lots.
Helten, Paula (curator)
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.
La Grande, OR
Position: 1987 (3 views)