Island City, Pioneer Mill 1
Hug, Bernal D.
"The P.F.M.Co. Mill & Elevator" Located behind the parked train: "Island City Ware House" "Island City, Oregon - Pioneer Flouring Mill Co. - after 1896. Originally, Island City Mercantile & Milling Co., until 1896 when the milling interests were sold. This photograph was used on the company's bills. [See: "History of Union County, Oregon" (page 117), edited and compiled by Bernal D. Hug.]
Helten, Paula (curator)
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.
Island City, OR