1958 Quinn Coliseum Dedication 4
Dedication of buildings
"September 1958 - Dedication of new buildings" Speaking at a podium with attached microphones is the Vice-Chancellor of the State Board of Higher Education, John Richards. In the background seated at the left end is long-time coach, Bob Quinn. Later, the college coliseum being dedicated here would be named in his honor.
Helten, Paula (curator)
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.