1958 Quinn Coliseum Dedication 1
Dedication of buildings
Bennett, Frank B.
Holmes, Robert D.
"September 1958 - Dedication of new buildings" This appears to be the dedication ceremony for the new college coliseum which would later be named after long-time coach, Bob Quinn (First man seated at left end.) President Frank B. Bennett is the man sitting behind the current speaker. [The speaker appears to be Governor Robert D. Holmes.]
Helten, Paula (curator)
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.