"12. New Methodist Church, La Grande, Ore. - 1914-1915 - Corner of 4th St. and Depot St. looking southwest" The statue with "Temperance" fountain in the right side, foreground of image, was called [Cast] Iron Mary.
"La Grande National Bank, La Grande, Oregon - 1904-1922. Cast Iron Mary is located in the intersection to the right of the bank. Advertising for 'Steward's Opera House' painted on side of building to the left of bank."