La Grande National Bank
"La Grande National Bank, La Grande, Oregon - 1904-1922. Cast Iron Mary is located in the intersection to the right of the bank. Advertising for 'Steward's Opera House' painted on side of building to the left of bank."
Sprouse & Son
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.
La Grande, OR
Mrs. Langmo's Collection (Elgin, OR)