La Grande Church, Methodist
"12. New Methodist Church, La Grande, Ore. - 1914-1915 - Corner of 4th St. and Depot St. looking southwest" The statue with "Temperance" fountain in the right side, foreground of image, was called [Cast] Iron Mary.
Helten, Paula (curator)
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.
La Grande, OR