Oro Dell, Mill
Hug, Bernal D.
"The Mill at Oro Dell, located beside the Grande Ronde River, circa 1890." The mill was built to serve as a grist mill, a place where grain is ground into flour. "The building was later used as an electric power plant for La Grande, Oregon." [See: "History of Union County, Oregon" (page 217), edited and compiled by Bernal D. Hug.]
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.