La Grande, Street Scene 7
"Depot Street scene, looking southwest to intersection with 4th and Spring, La Grande, Oregon - circa 1910. Several people are standing in front of the Commercial Travelers House, Mrs. N.S. Kelley, proprietor. Ladd house in background (just to the left of Commercial Travelers House sign.) It was later moved to 905 Spring when the Methodist Church was to be built on its site."
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.