Heppner, Railroad Station
"O. R. & N. station in Heppner, Oregon - circa 1880-90. On the left, [behind the railroad cars sitting on a side track] cattle are being driven to the stockyards."
Helten, Paula (curator)
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.
Douglas County Museum
Position: 3681 (2 views)