Elgin Home, John Young
"John Young house - West side - 1920 - on Palmer & ten Road North of Elgin - owned in 1990's by Morad Donigan"
Helten, Paula (curator)
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.
Source: John Crogan Copy from original From the Collection of Fred Hill