Elgin, Livery & Stable 1
Carriages & coaches
Hug, Bernal D.
"Wm. Fine Livery & Feed Stable - Elgin 1910+/-" From Bernal Hug's "History of Elgin, Oregon" (page 102) "picture no. 72 - Looking northeast at Wm. Fine Livery Stable. Twenty-four hours a day teams came and went here." [Photograph used in "History of Union County, Oregon" (page 83), edited and compiled by Bernal D. Hug.]
Helten, Paula (curator)
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.
From the Collection of Fred Hill