Union County Courthouse
"Union County Courthouse, 1912 - The town of Union wrestled the county seat away from La Grande in 1874, and a new courthouse was built (above). It was the center of county business until 1904 when La Grande regained control. Later, this building was wrecked to make room for a school house."
Helten, Paula (curator)
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.