Wallowa Livery Stable, Fire
"Wallowa Livery Stable - Burned, September 1914. (First one built circa 1890.) Owned by Nate Crowfut, operated by Johnson Hawley. Gable faced north. Building was located east of bank, on opposite corner. It was replaced by the Morelock Garage building in 1915. Its successor was owned by a Mr. McElroy and operated by Raleigh Rochester. Was located on corner south of hardware and dry goods store and is still standing in 1973."
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.