Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Morelock's Garage

http://archives.library.eou.edu/images/2010.15.00544.jpg
"Wallowa Livery Stable - Burned, September 1914. (First one built circa 1890.) Owned by Nate Crowfut, operated by Johnson Hawley. Gable faced north. Building was located east of bank, on opposite corner. It was replaced by the Morelock Garageā€¦

Position: 1968 (3 views)

http://archives.library.eou.edu/images/2010.15.00536.jpg
"Sunday School group in Promise, Oregon (Wallowa County) - circa 1910. The Carper family, who owned the original photograph that this print was made from, came out from West Virginia to homestead in Promise in 1897."

Position: 7023 (1 views)

Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2