1988 Campus Land Development 2-2
"August 1988" Four images of the new parking lot that has been added onto the 6th Street side of Badgley Hall.
Larsen-Hill, Di Lyn
Helten, Paula (curator)
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.
Position: 1173 (5 views)