1977 Badgley Hall 1

http://archives.library.eou.edu/images/2007.3.733.jpg

Item Details

Title

1977 Badgley Hall 1

Subject

Banners
Bushes
Shrubs
Signs
Trees

Description

"April 1, 1977 - Badgley"
The Science Hall, which was soon to be dedicated as Badgley Hall. In the foreground, a sign reads: "Science Hall, Division of Sci Offices, Greenhouse" Hanging on the side of the building is a large banner which reads: "LILY WHITE." This is in reference to the Lily White Field Station Program which allowed students to do field studies in the Wallowa Mountains.

Creator

Anonymous

Date

4/1/1977

Contributor

Helten, Paula (curator)

Rights

(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.

Identifier

2007.3.733

Spatial Coverage

Badgley Hall

Provenance

College Relations (negative)

Position: 1534 (4 views)