1954-55 Hunt Hall Construction
"1954-55 - New section on Dorion / Hunt Hall "D" section/game room" Hunt Hall was originally named Dorion Hall, but the name was changed when the Dorion Hall dormitory was built. [This photo appears in the 1955 Mountaineer yearbook, pg. 109.]
Helten, Paula (curator)
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.