La Grande Hotel 3
"11. 1927 - La Grande Hotel" The Grandy house was built on this site in 1875 and was then replaced by the hotel. Later still, the site would be used for a Safeway store.
Helten, Paula (curator)
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.
La Grande, OR
From Mae Stearns originals From the Collection of Fred Hill