La Grande Home 5
"The Grandy house, built in 1875." Located on the corner of Adams Avenue and Fourth Street. Replaced by the La Grande Hotel and then eventually by Safeway.
Helten, Paula (curator)
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.
La Grande, OR
Source: Mae Stearns originals From the Collection of Fred Hill