La Grande, Foley Hotel Lobby
Clocks & watches
Foley, Jerome E.
"Lobby of the Foley Hotel - 1894 - Man behind the counter, 2nd from left is Jerome E. Foley - Foley Hotel was built in 1891 - Open door leads to the bar - As of 2003, the clock [seen hanging over the reception counter] is in county clerk's office"
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.
La Grande, OR
From Foley Collection From the Collection of Fred Hill