1980 Sign, Disabled Parking
"December 1980" Probably one of the earliest "Reserved" parking signs on campus for disabled parking. This one is located by Hoke Hall.
Helten, Paula (curator)
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.
Position: 1823 (4 views)