1991 Foundation Donors, Arts

http://archives.library.eou.edu/images/2007.3.1648.jpg

Item Details

Title

1991 Foundation Donors, Arts

Subject

Donations
Foundations
Plaques

Description

"1/18/1991 - Foundation donors in Loso: The Endowment for the Arts has been established as a permanent and growing fund in the Eastern Oregon State College Foundation. This fund will perpetuate the arts on the campus and, therefore, throughout our region. We gratefully acknowledge the gifts of these donors."

Creator

Evans, R.

Date

1/18/1991

Contributor

Helten, Paula (curator)

Rights

(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.

Identifier

2007.3.1648

Spatial Coverage

Loso Hall

Provenance

College Relations (negative)