Store Interiors, Hardware 2
Stores & shops
"The hardware store in Elgin when owned by Art Hallgarth. Art sold it to Joe Hallgarth - who sold it to Lynn Hill in 1920. Arthur Hallgarth still owned the building." [Photograph used in "History of Elgin, Oregon" by Bernal Hug (page 107, picture no. 77). Caption identifies Arthur Hallgarth as the man on the left and George Chandler as the man on the right.]
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.