Elgin, American Legion Bldg. 2
"Elgin American Legion Post #39 purchased the very old Catholic Church bldg. - removed the steeple - for their meeting hall - 1937"
(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.
From the Collection of Fred Hill