La Grande, Women's Club

http://archives.library.eou.edu/images/2010.2.184.jpg

Item Details

Title

La Grande, Women's Club

Subject

Boardwalks
Churches
Clubs
Halls
Streets

Description

"No. 12 Women's Club Building, La Grande, Ore." [Later used as Honan Hall as shown in 2010.2.811 and then by the Baptist Church until it was torn down - Was behind a church on 5th Street.]

Creator

Anonymous

Date

1910/1930

Contributor

Helten, Paula (curator)

Rights

(c)Eastern Oregon University. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/). Acknowledgement of Eastern Oregon University as a source is required. For print quality images, prints, or high resolution tiff files, or commercial uses please contact the Library Director at Eastern Oregon University.

Identifier

2010.2.184

Spatial Coverage

La Grande, OR

Provenance

Source: Doug DeRoest Collection From the Collection of Fred Hill Photograph print in 2010.15 collection from Henry W. Riley Collection (postcard)

Position: 2082 (3 views)