"12. New Methodist Church, La Grande, Ore. - 1914-1915 - Corner of 4th St. and Depot St. looking southwest" The statue with "Temperance" fountain in the right side, foreground of image, was called [Cast] Iron Mary.
"La Grande, Oregon churches - about 1910. Shows: First Presbyterian Church, Baptist Church, M.E. [Methodist Episcopal] Church, and the Mormon Church. Photos copied from a newspaper." [Negative of Baptist Church photo located at 2010.2.2354.]