Browse Items (21 total)

  • Tags: City

http://archives.library.eou.edu/images/2010.15.00282.jpg
"Frank P. Childers - Chief of Police, wearing a law enforcement uniform. With wife, Mary, and one daughter - circa 1900. La Grande, Oregon pioneer."

Position: 2883 (2 views)

http://archives.library.eou.edu/images/2010.15.00281.jpg
"Frank P. Childers, August 5, 1858 - February 27, 1915. Wearing City Marshall uniform in portrait, circa late 1890's. Came to Grande Ronde Valley with his parents in 1865, at age of seven. City Marshall from circa 1895-1900, also Deputy Marshall and…

Position: 6541 (1 views)

http://archives.library.eou.edu/images/2010.15.00575.jpg
"City Brewery on Jefferson Avenue. Sign reads: 'Beer 5[cents].'"

Position: 2883 (2 views)

http://archives.library.eou.edu/images/2010.15.00085.jpg
"La Grande, 1887. Looking north on 4th Street from the brow of a hill. Mt. Emily is in the background. The Episcopal Church in the center foreground had just been moved from Old Town, La Grande. The flagpole behind the church is on City Hall which…

Position: 2883 (2 views)

http://archives.library.eou.edu/images/2010.15.00550.jpg
"City Hall, La Grande, Oregon - built in 1904. Later, the Union County Courthouse."

Position: 912 (4 views)

http://archives.library.eou.edu/images/2010.15.02147.jpg
City Hall, La Grande, Oregon - built in 1904. Later, the Union County Courthouse.

Position: 2883 (2 views)

http://archives.library.eou.edu/images/2010.15.00044.jpg
"Copperopolis Mill - North of Prairie City - Grant County - Quartzburg area - circa 1901-1903" Labeled in image: "Gasoline engine, dynamo, rolls"

Position: 2883 (2 views)

http://archives.library.eou.edu/images/2010.2.1770.jpg
"Parade - part of Portland - Aug. 2, 1913"

Position: 2883 (2 views)

http://archives.library.eou.edu/images/2010.2.596.jpg
"Baltimore and 7th - City Hotel, Thomas & Likens Blacksmith on right" [Photograph used in "History of Elgin, Oregon" by Bernal Hug (page 104, picture no. 74).]

Position: 2883 (2 views)

http://archives.library.eou.edu/images/2010.1.1295.jpg
Thatch building which housed the radio station in the Dobodura Camp area. Sign out front reads: "Radio City APO 322 'Oh Fiddle Sticks"

Position: 2883 (2 views)

Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2